K3KO wrote:

> What I don't see is any way to listen on VFO B (at all or only) when one
> is trying to find the station the DX is working by tuning VFO B.
> Kenwoods and ICOM's have a press and hold button while tuning to do this.
> Upon release the RX goes back to VFOA.

You depress REV (between A/B and A>B) and VFO B is momentarily displayed (as
long as you hold REV).  This is similar in function to the T-F SET button on
the TS-930S if you've ever used that.  One nice feature is that you can set
different bandwidths for A and B so you can listen to the DX with a narrow
setting and tune for callers with a wide setting.  If you are as accustomed
to doing this as I was with my TS-930S, it's *almost* as good as having a
Sub receiver.

73,  Bill  W4ZV