Evening all.  I'm new to the list so I thought I'd introduce myself.

My name is Eric and my call is w8web.  I've been licensed since August 1990.  I
have always been interested in homebrewing, qrp or otherwise, and I have always
been a fan of cw.  I operate mostly on HF but am looking at checking out vhf
and uhf ssb/cw.  I have K2 serial number 3948 with the following add ons - the
audio filter/clock, the sideband board, the 160 meter option, the noise blanker
and the internal ATU.

I'm about to order the 100W pa but I want to build it so that the amp is
external from the K2.  How would I go about doing this.  I thought it use to be
possible to buy the amp setup internally or externally but I don't see that as
an option on elecraft's site.  Any help is appreciated.

I find that I don't post a lot as I am too busy soaking up the knowledge of
others and learning how much there is that I don't know.  Well, I have been up
for quite awhile and it's almost my bedtime so I will sign for now.  As tired
as I am I hope all this rambling makes a little sense.

73 - Eric, w8web