On Monday 11 February 2008 05:33:09 pm Brett Howard wrote:

> Looks like the power switch is just a button from the 12V that is divided
> and dumped into one of the main PIC's so you're going to have the pic at
> least partially awake to be able to respond to that...  That's going to
> require a bit of sipping on the rail.

 Groan,

 Not a real power switch.
That's the way of everything these days it seems.
Back in 2001, I made a mechanical rotary to linear, FCC
part 15 radio controlled remote button pusher for my wife's
coffee maker because that blasted machine didn't have a real
power switch: had it, I could have just used an off-the-shelf
mains remote switch, moot now, because she has an esspresso
maker - coffee on demand. Every so often, I  have a cup.
 What were they thinking?  Long live the K2.

Ian, G4ICV, AB2GR, K2 #4962