One more note - Lisa just tolds me she -did- receive your correction email and has not had time to reply today. She can receive over a hundred emails daily, so it sometimes takes a day or two for her to reply. (Especially on Mondays after the weekend flood of emails ;-)

73, Eric  WA6HHQ
----

Mike B wrote:
Perhaps it's bad netiquette to answer your own topic posts, but just to add an additional data point: I received the coveted "Your K3 should ship in 5-9 days" email from Lisa very late last night. I ordered 6 June. My invoice was also missing the KXV3, as another list member commented, so possibly Elecraft is holding back on those doing some rework.

After this wait, it's kind of like hearing, "Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus."

Mike B wrote:
Not to drag up more ill feelings, but where is Elecraft at in the last few days as far as order dates being ready to ship?

73,

Mike
KW1ND