-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of DW Holtman
Sent: Monday, February 11, 2008 5:31 PM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Elecraft] K2 on order

Hello,

This morning, I ordered a K2. I figured it would take a few days to
process
the order, pack the box etc. I received an E-Mail a while ago, it has
already been shipped. It should be here Wednesday. The UPS delivery date
is
not yet available, but normally from California to Utah is normally two
days.

The next week or so, will be fun. I love building stuff!!

Best,
DW Holtman
WB7SSN