Completed assembly and all was well until problem showed on Tx.  It was drawing
too much current at 5 watts.  Also would not go above 5 watts.  I'm not worried
about that problem right now as I caused another problem.  I removed the
control board as suggested in 065 of the guide.  Heard relays click as the book
said.  But when I put the control board back in I lost Rx.  I know it worked
good on 40 meters as I played with it a few days after alignment II procedure.
I can inject a signal on 40 meters and the s meter pegs out but it is just
barely audible in the headphones.  The side tone audio is ok when I key.  It's
like the Rx is muted.  I can touch pin 2 and 3 of the audio amp and hear finger
noise.  This Rx problem is not from something installed wrong as it worked fine
before I removed the control board.  Please somebody tell me I can just push
some button and clear up the Rx problem so I can chase the problem on Tx.  73
Rich WB4VFN