I get the reflector in "digest mode." Thanks to all for putting the Elecraft product ID at the beginning of your subject line. It has helped a lot. I have one request beyond that however. Could you put some words in the subject line [after the Elecraft product ID] to give us a clue as to what this is about. "K3 Question" followed by multiple "Re K3 Question" emails is a lot to go through.

Thanks,

73,

Fred K6DGW
- Northern California Contest Club
- CU in the 2008 Cal QSO Party  4-5 Oct 08
- www.cqp.org