I noticed while scanning the reflector that setting the K3 Line in gain at 5
to 10, and the K3 Line out Gain should be set at the default setting of 30 .
After resolving a software issue I do have PSK working to some degree.
Being able to set the line in gain, es the line out gain would help.
I cannot find these functions in the Menu.  What am i missing?
what a neat little radio.
Thanks
Al
AD9P