I probably had the fewest contacts, but the location had was nice.  We were on
a two week vacation on Kauai.  I brought my KX1 and wire antenna.  Friday
night and Saturday morning I through the wire over a tree at the edge of the
ocean in front of our condo.  We left Saturday afternoon, so I only worked
for a total of about an hour.  I had contacts in California and Texas on 40
Friday evening and one in California Saturday morning.  Heard lots of signals
Friday but couldn't compete with the JA's.  I was running on the internal
batteries with about 1.5-2 watts out.

Bernie
W1AZ