To: <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Tuesday, February 19, 2008 10:06 AM
Subject: [Elecraft] K3: ARRL DX test

Please use this link for the "full story."
http://lists.contesting.com/pipermail/3830/2008-February/150860.html

or for just a quick summary:

Single Op, All Band, QRP

 160:    5     5
  80:   38    27
  40:  154    59
  20:  342    78
  15:   63    32
  10:    0     0
Total:  602   201  Total Score = 363,006

All tolled (told?), I worked 87 DXCC countries...the first time ever
that I did not break DXCC using QRP in a major DX contest...and I
missed by a lot!

Last year, I used the K2 (qrp version) and won.  This year I used the
K3 @ 5.0 watts output and, well, didn't win.  Of course, this year I
had 13 hours of off time due to sleep.  Ugh!

I am sorry to have not brought the K3 a major contest win this year.

de Doug KR2Q