Don Nesbitt wrote:
Jim - I've noticed the same thing. Didn't know if it was them or me as I've
noticed it before on a few signals!  -- Don N4HH  K3 #83

Its possible it might have been due to some strange propagation conditions. I once heard WWV drifting a little and there is almost no way their signal should have been doing that. I know my radio at the time was fine. It was definitely odd to hear.

--
Cheers!

Kevin.