Hi All,

Ordered June 19, 2007.

Shipped February 20, 2008

Arrived February 21, 2008

Completed to 10W in 10 hours.

1st Q with good friend Mark K4SO on 80 just to see how it sounds, got thumbs up.

2nd Q was T32OU on 40M CW with 10w, 6000 miles ;) Mojo?

Went to bed at 3AM this morning.

Got up at 10:30, had strong cup of Joe, heading downstairs and installed the 100W PA.

Not hunting for VP6DX for last two bands 10/12.

If you want some pics, here ya go:

http://picasaweb.google.com/ljimber/ElecraftK3Arrives

I will be playing during the 160 SSB Contest tonight and tomorrow, give a listen and a Q.

So far love the radio, I was pleasantly surprised at the display. I really like the crisp, clear and large readout.

Time to play and learn, get it hooked to MacLoggerDX, rig control and test out the Mac firmware updater ;)

73 for now!

de Lee
WW2DX

K3 #464