-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Ed K1EP
Sent: Friday, February 22, 2008 2:20 PM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Elecraft] K3: VOX pumping when notch is turned on

I'll be submitting this the support line, but wanted to know if
anyone else has seen this.  In SSB mode, with the headphones on
(plugged in front panel), I turn on the auto-notch.  I get the VOX
tripping on and off but when it trips, RX audio starts coming out the
speaker as well as the headphones.  I have the VOX gain around 10 and
anti vox somewhat high, like maybe 50 I think.  Using Heil HC-4 element.