Hi,

I asked this question here before but no one anawered it. Maybe it was
considered a dumb question.

Can the power output level of the K3/100 be individually programmed for
different bands? For example to accomodate a low drive level 6M amplifier. I
doubt it but thought I would ask as I cannot find anything in the literature on
this.

It would be nice so that when you QSY'ed for a 6M band opening you would not
over drive your 6M amp in the excitement.