Got an LDG AT-7000 auto-tuner to go with my IC-7000 (stopgap radio until I
get a K3) and no longer need the MFJ.  It's in like new condition and will
tune just about anything.  Covers 160 through 10 meters (actually will go to
6 meters on some antennas).  MFJ rates it for 3KW PEP and I've run a KW on
it with no problems whatsoever.  As with all MFJ tuners though, you gotta do
the initial tuning on low power and then just a bit of touch up when you
have the amp on.

This one has NEVER arc'd over and has never been in a smoking atmosphere.
I'm the original owner.

It comes complete with the original manual and I'll include a 12VDC wall
wart to power the lighted cross needle SWR bridge (not normally included
with a new one).

A new one sells for $349 plus shipping from MFJ and the street price may be
just a bit less from some vendors.

I'm asking $225 which includes shipping anywhere in the US.

Any interest, please contact me off list --

Jim - W0EB
[EMAIL PROTECTED]