I'm thinking a swimsuit issue with Wayne, etc. to help convince the xyl's of the value of a K3 purchase. I haven't told mine I've ordered one yet.
Randy
K8RDD
----- Original Message ----- From: "Thom LaCosta" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Don Rasmussen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: "ElecraftQRXQRXQRX List" <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Monday, February 25, 2008 3:52 PM
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] eHam Soup Sandwich Reviews

On Mon, 25 Feb 2008, Don Rasmussen wrote:

A review should evaluate an item that is in normal
working order, true?

It's distressing that a group of technical-minded folks could get
so whipped up, pro or con over reviews that don't seem to have much(any) quality control, veracity checking and the like.

Of course, we could have an online poll to rate rigs....it wouldn't prove anything whatsoever, but the loyalists could point to the poll as proof that they bought the best products, while the nay sayers could have their day in court.

Maybe we should convince Elecraft to employ scantily clad buxom women in ads that talk about the exciting new case colors, the many knobs and lights and the like....that may more valid than an online review by an untraceable person.

73 k3hrn
Thom,EIEIO Email, Internet, Electronic Information Officer

www.baltimorehon.com/                    Home of the Baltimore Lexicon
www.tlchost.net/hosting/                 Web Hosting as low as 3.49/month