<> > I saw mention of LOTW entries being uploaded for folks that had
<> > donated to the cause.  An interesting idea.  I saw the direct QSL
<> > information, but nothing else about LOTW.  Has anyone gotten the
<> > impression that they will be uploading logs to LOTW?

I sent them $10 a week or so ago and requested the special "direct" QSL card
and was expecting it in maybe 3 months or so.  Didn't think they were
involved with LOTW.  Then, much to my surprise, when I did my routine weekly
check of LOTW there were 7 confirmations from VP6DX!  Sure made my day.

           ... Craig  AC0DS