In a message dated 3/1/08 8:10:51 AM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
writes:

> In round numbers, output now seems to be
> around 200 per month,

> For many, it must be like watching an old-fashioned egg timer - the
> big pile of sand on top with only a few grains at a time passing
> through the "waist" to exit at the bottom.  I am glad that I now have
> mine, but I remember the long wait (8 months for mine).

Remember too that a lot of the wait was for the first production units to be
completed. There were several months when none were shipped but many were
being ordered, so the backlog was building; now it's been reduced. Perhaps the
publication of the reviews and the record-breaking results of Ducie Island (at
the bottom of the cycle, too!) will generate huge numbers of new orders.

Meanwhile - where's that piggy bank?

73 de Jim, N2EY