"H",

Have you tapped the MODE button - it should switch between data, SSB, CW, and AM. If you come up with the wrong sideband on a particular band, hole the ALT button to change sidebands.

The DATA mode setup buttons and menu entries switch between the various types of data mode (DATA A, DATA D. etc.)

73,
Don W3FPR

H. Cary III wrote:
I need reflector help!
I love my K3 but it seems to be smarter than I am.  Earlier this week I was
working PSK-31 on 10 and 15 meters.  Now with the contest this weekend, I want
to work USB on those bands but the K3 is in DATA Mode and I can't figure out
how to exit and get USB back on 15 and 10 meters.  I've read the operating
manual about primary controls on page 13 and about DATA Modes on page 31 but
still find no reference to how to exit.
I figure it must be simple but it sure has me stumped.
Can anyone help? I'd sure appreciate it!
73,
"H" Cary, K4TM
K3-100 #178
[EMAIL PROTECTED]