Hi
I'm building my second K2 and have a question that I hope someone
can help me with.
I was missing some parts and ask the parts dept. to send them to
me. Four of them were RFC-4, RFC-5, RFC-8, and RFC-9, all
solelnoidal chokes on the RF board. The manual calls for them
to have green bodies. The ones the parts dept. sent me have tan
bodies, so I suspect they are not solenoidal chokes. They are
of the correct value.
My question is should I use the ones with tan bodies are have
the Elecraft parts dept. try again?
Thanks
Scott N5SM