Jim:

UNofficially, I've been told that they may not be 'quite' as good as the 'real'
APPs, and that they might not fit together as cleanly, or fit into existing
APPs as cleanly. However, this is STRICTLY hearsay to me as I've not tested them.

FWIW - If you go to the Cable Xperts web site, they have them 30A IN PAIRS
for $0.59/pair.  However, the shipping might eat up the cost savings unless
you can get a group order going. My RC order placed an order and the total
cost per pair ran $0.62/pair.  About as good as I've found anywhere.

73,

Tom   N0SS