I am building a KPA100 and it is configured as
-12V supply attached
-12 v internal line connected to K2 at P3
-PA turned on in menu

In attempting the  power calibration the K2 shows i watt when set for 5 watts.
Adj R26 has no effect. Checking back with the RF probe, I find that K2 shows
11-12 vRF and with the RF cable connected to KPA100 it shows 11-12 VRF at the
input of K1.  However at TP2 there is no RF.
 I took the board off the heat sink and I find that the RF goes to the n.o.
terminal rather than to the nc terminal.  So the signal is lost in Ki

Has anyone had this experience  with the KPA100 or can anyone give me any ideas
how to correct this?
 Thanks, Earl