If Elecraft ever does decide to sell paper manuals, they should be loose pages so not only can they be put in a binder, but also so added and changed pages can be easily inserted, to keep it updated.
73, Jerry K3BZ

----- Original Message ----- From: "G4ILO" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Monday, March 10, 2008 8:48 AM
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] K3 - New Radio Excitement

Phil &amp; Debbie Salas wrote:

Here's an idea - Why not offer new manuals for sale as a separate line
item
for those of us with K3s who wish  to occasionally purchase a new manual
that has all the latest and greatest info? Yes, I can download an updated
manual.  But I'd prefer a nice two-sided color manual.

As a number of people have posted alternative suggestions, I'd just like to
say that I second Phil's idea. I don't know of any place where I live that
would print and bind a manual from a PDF at a reasonable price, I certainly
don't want to print it myself using a slow budget inkjet printer with
expensive ink cartridges, and I don't see why Elecraft shouldn't make a bit
of extra money selling updated manuals to those that want them.

-----
Julian, G4ILO  K3 s/n: 222 K2 s/n: 392
G4ILO's Shack: www.g4ilo.com
Zerobeat Ham Forums: www.zerobeat.net/smf