Harbor Freight ('Arbor Fright for our VK readers...HI!) has a 3 panel

setup which comes with a controller and 2, 12 volt compact flourescent

lamps. Claimed power is 45 watts. Usual price is $249.

Got mine at the local Harbor Freight store on sale for $199 and was

able to use a 15% off cupon to reduce the cost to about $180 after

Pennsyslvania and county confiscatory sales taxes.

The stand for the panels is a fixed angle steel device sure to rust

quickly.  I made one of aluminum angle stock with variable angle.

Measured peak power output in mid-summer for my installation is 3 amps

(about 39 watts.) The panels appear to have reverse current protection

diodes.

I regard it as a good value for @ $180.  Were I to do a whole house

system, I'd go with Kyrocera and spend the extra dollars.

72,

Tim Colbert  K3HX