To: "ElecraftQRXQRXQRX List" <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Thursday, March 20, 2008 9:45 PM
Subject: [Elecraft] SHIPPING STATUS UPDATE

Stan - it would take them longer at this point in the
K3 delivery cycle than it's worth to update more than
every 2 weeks and they've been fairly good about that.

At any rate, when did you order?

Maintaining their present breakneck rate, March will
ship orders placed in August and September, April will
ship orders placed in October and November, and May
should get December and January if the trends
continue. I'm not sure how May will be affected by
Dayton (biq squeaker there).

I'd venture to say that in the rankings of SQUEAK at
elecraft, your signal was just above the noise. My
guess. ;-)

[Elecraft] SHIPPING STATUS UPDATE
srife at swbell.net srife at swbell.net
Thu Mar 20 21:31:01 EST 2008

   We certainly don't hear the uproar about the late
updates that we did
just a couple of months ago. So that tells me that
there are either less
people waiting for K3s, or that the Europeans have all
gotten their K3s.

   Maybe if I stir the pot and make enough noise, we
will get some attention. The squeaking wheel gets the
grease.

   SQUEAK SQUEAK !!!!    HEY ERIC, WHERE IS THE
UPDATE????????

Stan
W5EWA
Houston, TX