I have noticed the very same thing in my new K3
which Iv'e had for just a few weeks. It happens
frequently and I find it rather annoying. Guess I'll
have to go back to the external keyer. Don't know if
it matters, but I run full QSK all the time. I run
25-30wpm so it may be less noticeable at slower
speeds. I'd be very interested if others have
experienced the same thing with the K3.

Eric N3EF