Hi Dave,

The K3 Owner's Manual (rev A30), p57 shows ERR BP2 as being related to
the KBPF3.  Specifically, that error would mean the KBPF3 is not
physically installed (or not working if it is installed), but the
CONFIG menu's KBPF3 shows it installed.  The error occurs when the MCU
can't communicate with the KBPF3.

You might want to make sure the KBPF3 entry in the CONFIG menu shows
'not inst' rather than 'nor', if you don't have the KBPF3 plugged in.
If you do, then there may be a problem with the KBPF3.

73,
matt, W6NIA
K3 # 24, K2 #2810