-----Original Message-----
...TT has a 30 day, no questions asked, return policy.  Pretty good!

... Take it for test drive!  ... And if you like the K3 better, you have
30 days to send the VII back.  Simple!
------------------------------

But what if you like 'em both??? LOL!

I had an Omni V.  Two of them actually.  One stock, one fully tricked
out v0.9 complete with Inrad roofing filter and Inrad IF filters.  Sold
them both to go to the K2.

I've had several TT rigs and like them but find the overall sound to be
on the noisy side.  Lots of IF hiss and in the case of the Omni V,
rather rough sounding audio.  My 830s sounded so smooth and sweet
compared to the rough / spikey Omni.

K2 sounds great.  Nice & relaxing.  I can operate with out getting
bugged by the sound.  I'm hoping the K3 will be similar.  I fear
TenTec's latest rigs aren't going to sound any better than the Corsair
II, Omni C, Omni V and having been there, I'm not rushing to go back.

- Keith N1AS -
- K2 5411.ssb.100 -
- K3 Wave 3 (soon) -