To: <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Wednesday, March 26, 2008 8:13 PM
Subject: [Elecraft] MH2 Mic

The MH-2 that I received with my K3 has ... in my
opinion ... a really "stiff" coiled cord.  It's capable
of sliding the radio on the desk when the mic is held about 24" from the radio. At this point the turns of the coiled portion of the cord are (only) about 1/4" apart.

Perhaps it just needs use ....

73! Ken Kopp - K0PP
      [EMAIL PROTECTED]