Bryan,

If that PC is a desktop, purchase a real serial port card and install it. Much more reliable than any adapter.

I know that does not answer the Vista driver situation - someone else will have to answer that question, but if that is the true situation, I would guess that drivers will eventually be available for download from the Elecraft website - it seems like that is the only way the problem could be resolved.

73,
Don W3FPR

Bryan wrote:
It says in the prolific website that "Prolific will not be providing Vista
drivers for end users. Please contact the vendor ... etc. I want to use KUSB with a
Vista pc. What do I do Elecraft !

73  Bryan  GM3AKF