My Katiegram came today. Invoice number 50970. I almost deleted it. At first I couldn't figure out exactly what it was. Then there was this thought: "naw, couldn't be my K3...not this soon". I just kept starring at the subject line like I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Says it will be shipped in 2 to 3 weeks.

I ordered my K3 on October 13th with the 50% deposit , but a month or so later I paid the balance in full. It's been a long wait, but these next couple of weeks are going to seem like an eternity.

Stan
W5EWA
Houston, TX