To: "'Roy Morris'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Saturday, April 05, 2008 4:15 PM
Subject: RE: [Elecraft] Installing the K3 AGC Mod (SMD)

If you have a DMM with a diode check feature, just probe the LED terminals.
When you have the positive lead on the anode the DMM will indicate a forward
biased diode junction and the LED will light up!

It won't work with modern DMMs in "ohms" scale because they limit the
current too much to avoid damaging parts, but "diode check" works FB.

Ron AC7AC