Hello,

I have a couple of questions I hope someone can help me with. My XV50 is almost
built. I have not put power to it yet.

Reading the Owners Manual I don't really understand the best way to hook up
both an HF and a 6 Meter antenna. I do not have the K60XV. It says that the
Transverter turns on when the Band+ or the Band- are selected. I assume this
means the XV50 will turn on when 10 meters is selected with the K2? What If I
wanted to operate 10 Meters? Do I turn the XV50 off manually?

The manual stated not to use an antenna relay to switch between an HF and the 6
Meter antenna? I guess this also includes a manual antenna switch which are
more lossy than a good quality antenna relay? What option is left, unscrewing
the antenna at the back of the K2 when operating HF?

How are some others using the XV50 with a K2. I'm also going to wire in a
KAT100 and my K2 has the 100 watt option.

Thank you in advance for any help.

Best,
DW Holtman
WB7SSN