Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 20:49:46 -0500

From: "Roland Guidry" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Subject: [Elecraft] Received K3 Katie Gram

To: <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>

Someone just got lucky. I received my Katie Gram for an order place October

31, 2007 with shipping 3 weeks later. Backordered items were KRX3, DVR3 and

KFL3A - 1.8K filter.

I would have accepted delivery if only the KDVR3 and KFLA-1.8K were

backordered for my own personal reasons.

So, someone is going to take my place. In the meantime, I continue to use my

reliable Icom 756Pro 3, until my unit is ready. Bands are not so hot anyway.

Good Luck, 73

Roland NA5Q