After I installed the K2 SSB adapter I get half or less power on all bands
except 30 meter. On 20 almost nothing. SWR low through SGC239. Removed
adapter and everything worked normal. Put the adapter back in and power is
back to low level. It behaves like the SWR suddenly increased or SWR sense
acts up.

I checked voltages on the adapter and I have some levels way out of spec. T1
and T2 0 ohms on all windings.

13,5 volts PS, 0.1W, LSB 80m, FL1, TX from "dot" on paddle. My meter is
probably shows .03v low

        RX      TX
U1-15   0.00    5.86    a bit low
U1-16   5.96    3.05    2.5 volts below spec
U1-17   5.96    4.12
U1-25   0.00    1.43

U2-5    0.47    0.47
U2-6    5.43    5.43
U2-8    5.96    3.05

I guess it comes from the U2-8 output being way too low, but I am not sure
why. Same U2-8 levels on all bands, even on 30 where the otput is OK on
"tune".

Everything looks OK on the adapter.

73
Lennart