My K3 kit came just as I was leaving the house to go to my daughters wedding rehearsal. I opened the white box and grabbed the manuals. I read while my xyl drove, an unusual circumstance. This was on a Thursday. I was on the air by Saturday morning, the wedding day. Kit went together very well and rig works as advertised.
73
Rick Dettinger   K7MW