Congratulations Pete. Have fun.

Stan
W5EWA
Houston, TX

From: "Pete Michaelis - N8TR" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, April 14, 2008 5:25 PM
To: <Elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Subject: [Elecraft] K3 s/n 638 Arrival

My K3/100 kit  s/n 638 arrived in NE Ohio this afternoon ( April14).
It came with the KXV3 and both 200 Hz and 500 Hz roofing filters.
The 1.8 kHz roofing filter and KRX3 were backordered.

I ordered the radio on September 14, 2007.  My notice of  shipping
in 2-3 weeks arrived on March 18 (Katiegram).   I  received the UPS
tracking number on April 7.  A day or so later Madelyn sent an email
telling me it was shipped on April 7.

73 Pete - N8TR