Hello all,

I received numerous emails wanting me to post details of my Black Widow
Vertical Antenna. I've added a file on my website which describes how to
make one. Please remember that an analyzer should be used to check the
coils for resonance at the frequency you want the lowest swr. Also
remember that this antenna is made for QRP, but will work at 100w for
casual operation - no 100w contest operation as the coil will heat up.

Now get out there and have FUN!

http://www.wa3wsj.homestead.com/

72,
Kangaroo Ed, WA3WSJ