To: <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Friday, April 25, 2008 3:58 AM
Subject: [Elecraft] Portable CW paddles for K2?

My K2 #6425 is now up and running, and I need good, light/small portable
iambic paddles for the upcoming summer trips.  Are there any good
recommendations?

Candidates I have been looking at include:
- Palm Mini Paddles  (http://www.morsex.com/palm)
- Paddlette PK1 (http://www.paddlette.com/pkproduct.htm)
- Paddlette BP (http://www.paddlette.com/bpproduct.htm)

Does anyone have experience, or even comparison on these or others that
would be suitable for portable operation? My preference for "feel" is that
the I prefer "harder/metallic" touch when making contact over "softer"
touch, that I have found with some paddles.

73 - Kristinn, TF3KX