> Blast ! you got there before me Dave.
>  I have been modeling some suitable LC filters, but as you say they
>  are a bit wide for transmit. However looking back in my log shows
>  that I haven't had an AM QSO for 10's of years, so it's unlikely I
>  will have one now. :-)
>
>  73
>  Stewart G3RXQ

I had plenty of time while waiting for #605 to arrive, so I played
around with designs on Elsie.  I had a filter tested and rough tuned
when the radio came.  I don't think I'd want to transmit on AM in our
neighborhood anyway.  I'd surely come in loud and clear on some device
in one of the nearby houses.  At least no one can identify you on SSB
or CW.  Hi.  AM's better for a countryside QTH.

And thanks, Lyle.  I was a bit concerned, but I can rock the width
back and forth at the point where it changes roofing filters and never
tell any difference.  But I seldom see a signal much over S9.  Maybe
it'd be worse with stronger signals.

Dave  W5DHM