No, it's not just you. Count me in as well. I am in the same boat as you. I
don't care that much about AM and FM although I do ultimately want it, but I
do want SSB to work at full power. I am also worried that the extension down
to 200Hz is just waisting power that contributes very little to getting
heard. If anything  I would want the total transmit bandwidth to be reduced
to 2400Hz (300-2700Hz) which is pretty well the standard filter bandwidth
for a fixed no-DSP transceiver with just one filter. But as I said earlier
today, to please everybody these things need to be configurable. And this
got to be the top priority at Elecraft.

Knut - AB2TC