Received my carrying case from Rose Kopp.  An excellent product for storing
and transporting your K3.  Not quite as protective as a hard-sided case like a
Pelican, but great for protecting it in the shack when not being used (in my
case, between SSB contests) or as carry-on luggage on a flight to a DX-pedition
.

The quality of construction and materials is excellent.  There is an outside
pocket that will hold your K3 Operating Manual, and an inside pocket that will
hold the new K3 Niffty Quick Reference Guide.

Get one before the inevitable price increase! :-)

73,
Henry - K4TMC
K3/100 #98