Me too!  No, I was not at Dayton last year and, unfortunately,
won't make it this year either...   Like many... I based my
decision to plunk down a deposit for a K3 on the superb reputation enjoyed
by Elecraft. But, unlike a lot of folks, I had never owned anything from
Elecraft before. Best decision I've ever made.

So... To Eric and Wayne... and Lyle and Lisa.. and everyone at Aptos.. field
testers, too. Thanks! I'd do it all again..
er, except for the waiting  !! :)

Joe - W1AIU