Hello,

I had a ton of problems with two K2s and sent two or three a day for over a
week to support at Elecraft. The response was usually within an hour or two. I
always got thoughtful responses on where to go next to trouble-shoot my rigs.
It was truly outstanding. Both of my rigs are up and running.

The guy selling this rig on Ebay

260239487984

claims Elecraft has no support??? Isn't this the same story as the person who
was writing to the forum? Maybe he thought this forum is Elecraft technical
support.

Strange.

Best,
DW Holtman