What held me back from completing my K3 order was the small
front panel.  I played with one in Aptos and decided that while I'd much
prefer
a larger panel with more space between the knobs, the K3 would work.
I've most recently owned an Orion, an Omni VI+ and an Omni VII.
I tend to like big. Hope the K3 arrives next month.

Gary W7TEA

IC-7800 height or even a tad more. I'm not a fan of making radios as small
as possible.

Simon Brown, HB9DRV