I have a brand new Elecraft K1 that I have just completed for sale. The radio works perfectly and meets all specifications. It is new, serial number is 02528. It has the backlight option installed and comes with the manual and connectors for the power cord and key.

I have been building kits for over thirty years and have built several Elecraft kits. So if you want to experience the fun of QRP the K1 is a great rig. I enjoy building them.

Price for the radio is $400 plus shipping. I will accept PayPal but prefer USPS Money Order.

Thanks
Brent  WB4X