Jim/nn6ee -

Notwithstanding your interesting USE of CAPITALIZATION not to mention
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....

I'm sure they'll appreciate your insights regarding RAMPING UP PRODUCTION!!!

Honestly, I'm feeling exceptionally DUMB that I never thought of that
myself, especially after waiting eight months for mine.

I think that your SUGGESTION is THE first time it's BEEN aired on this
reflector!!!!!!!  IMAGINE!!!!  About SIX thousand list subscribers (at
least that's what Eric told me), and NOBODY ever suggested THAT!!!
UNTIL you!

Seriously!

NOT.

Also, pet-peeve time: it's "Ham radio", or perhaps "Ham Radio", but
never "Ham-Radio".

Regards,

Steve/nn4x
EL98jh