the mail from WB2ART read:

Fellow hams.
I am now set up to engrave the Acrylic Display Covers for the K3.
You can see my own at: www.arkayengravers.com/elecraft/
Just click on 'K3 pictures' on the left menu.
Judging by responses, I will order sufficient plates from Elecraft.
Please email me off list: ken (AT) arkayengravers.com if you have any questions.
Tnx for the bandwidth.
73
Ken WB2ART
--
God gives every bird his worm, but he does not throw it into the nest.
-Swedish proverb