Hi Jamie,

It won't use the same serial port both for controlling the rig's band/mode
and keying CW, as far as I can tell. I can get it to do one or the other but
not both. One solution might be to use two USB adapters and make up a
two-headed cable to split the K3 lines between the two ports.

The ideal solution is to fix the software so that it sends CW as serial data
to the K3 internal keyer rather than keying the status lines. Why generate
code the hard way when the radio will do it for you? I'm trying to find a
way to do it myself & will post info to the reflector if I succeed.

73, Carl WS7L

Checked by AVG.
4:44 PM