Thanks Lee for the tips
73
Oms PY5EG

-----Mensagem original-----
De: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Em nome de Lee Buller
Enviada em: Friday, May 23, 2008 11:30 AM
Para: Elecraft Reflector
Assunto: Re: [Elecraft] K3 + WRITELOG CW - LPT PORT

The LPT port is not an issue because all you have to do is configure the
port for CW and connect it to the K3.  I've done this with N1MM logger
without an issue.  You have to treat the program has a "hand key."  It
just keys the rig.  Now, when it comes to controlling the K3 via
software...well...that is a different story.  I am not sure what you are
using .... serial or USB ... but it should be simple using the K2
protocol or the Kenwood protocol.

Lee
K0WA

In our day and age it seems that Common Sense is in short supply.  If
you don't have any Common Sense - get some Common Sense and use it.  If
you can't find any Common Sense, ask for help from somebody who has some
Common Sense.  Is Common Sense divine?